Friday 28 March 2008

Keeping steady!

It really takes longer towards the end. Been a bit busy this week but I should enjoy a nice day off painting and relaxing. Nevertheless, I am reviewing my painting time as basically, I will insist on highlighting (with extreme contrast) and cannot really make shortcuts.
  • 15 Chasseurs a Cheval (100 minutes/Done!)
  • 40 Grenadiers (100 minutes/Done!)
  • 14 Hussards (180 minutes -> 4 days)
  • 144 Line infantry ( 4 hours -> 4 days)
  • 20 mounted officers, file and high command (3 hours -> 3 days)
  • 9 guns + 45 artillery crew (140 minutes/Done!)
Well, it will still takes 6 weeks it seems... Anyway, the litko bases are on their way.

I am planning now to use 5x5 cm for infantry and cavalry, 3x3 cm for guns and lower commanders, and 4x4 cm for the army commander. I'm quite happy now with this choice.

No comments: